Sunday, May 11, 2008

You Gotta Love a Turtle Eater!

For my Mother's Day event I decided to give Nori a bath in her new tub. Now this was her first big girl bath... in the actual bathroom (not the kitchen sink), and where she got to play in the water a bit (we usually wash and go). She didn't know what to think at first till I added a water turtle toy to the mix. She really thought it was neat swimming around her in the water. I feel she also exhibited a new skill, she showed that she would be able to survive in the wild pretty well. At least she would never go hungry. In the photos you can observe her stalking her prey and the eventual success as she enjoys her fresh catch. I love her to pieces, and I'm so glad she is what makes me a Mommy.

No comments: