Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Rolling down a hill near you soon
Okay, so I have to stop and give major recognition to my amazing wife because she is the best gift giver in the world. When she gives you a gift, the first feeling you get is complete surprise (her system for secrecy is iron-clad), and then you are taken over by the warm fuzzies of “She really knows me!” and “It must be painful to be so creative.” Well, Kristi struck again and is personally checking off something that has been on my life’s list for years but only recently came to the US. That’s right, she orchestrated a trip for me and the boys to go Zorbing (don’t ask, visit http://zorb.com/). That alone still blows my mind, but the more amazing feat is how she wove clues and motifs through everything leading up to when I received the gift. I liken it to when I wanted to watch the 6th Sense again right after I watched it for the first time. Thank you, Sweetheart, I love you, I applaud you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that I'm not zorbing..I watched the videos on the website and almost got sick watching! I know it'll be a blast for you guys! Just glad that I get to miss out on that one! :)
Post a Comment