Pretty much since Nori was born I've wanted to take her swimming. Its been tucked in my brain, and I would think about it almost every day. I knew if I just took her to water she would swim... a la Field of Dreams. Well it finally happened last weekend, and it was better than I thought it would be! Nori loved it! I call her my little observer because she usually sits back and takes everything in, processing it, before making any moves... but this was not the case with the water, she took right to it. As soon as we put her in she started kicking her legs. By the last day she was flapping her arms too, and she didn't even mind when she would splash herself in the face! The whole thing really just tugs on your heart to see her pure delight and awe. What a blessing to have her in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment