So we had a great Birthday Day... I have been a bit sad, mourning the loss of my sweet little chubby baby. But no more! Now I have a big chubby toddler (who, by the way, cut her first molar today) and I am so excited to continue finding wonder in this world God created with her! She is changing so much and so fast, and it is a pure delight to share each day together. I am overwhelmed with just how blessed I am!
We turned the car seat to face forward for the first time, and I have never seen Nori laugh so hard and so long. She loved loved loved it! We laughed the whole way to Ben and Jerry's to have our free ice cream scoops. Nori had strawberry, and even tried to share some with Daddy. next we laughed the whole way home, where she got her birthday gift... a little doll house and car. She played with it all day today, so i think it was a good choice. Yeah! We made it, The Big One!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Baby!
Post a Comment