Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nori is 10 months old

Happy 10th Birthaversary Nori! You are a shining light in my life! Each day God reveals another secret of love tucked away inside of you like a treasure. I am so thankful for the beautiful creature He is growing you to be! Its crazy to think that in 2 months you will no longer be a little baby... I guess I should have seen the writing on the wall since it has been a long time since you have been little, my sweet chunk, and since you are trying so hard to walk and talk and do all the other things toddlers do.

2 comments:

The Barts said...

I'd like a new pic of Nori..how about you put a couple on snapfish..i really like the pic of you two at lake lure and she and jac on the recent post. Peas

emily said...

oh my gosh. nori is precious. i miss you guys!!!