Nori is so fun and full of curiosity and wonder. Her sweet personality is emerging more and more each day. Its so cool to see she already has preferences for things. I noticed the other week that when playing with an assortment of toys Nori always gravitated to the blue ones. So I started moving the blue ones out of the way and she would crawl past other toys to get the blue toy. Thanks to her Laugh and Learn Piano she has added the word blue to her growing vocabulary list. Its hard to tell the color of the pegs in this video (purple, green, red, orange, and blue) but Nori will only play with the blue ones. What could this all mean?
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!! She is getting so big!
Matt seems to go for the yellow toys... great video!
we have to get them together soon!
well, I am not surprised since blue seems to be one of God's favorite colors & you know Jesus was always wearing a blue sash in his photos.
Post a Comment